Recruitment Process consists 3 rounds
b)Verbal and Reasoning
No of questions : 25
Time Limit:40 Minutes
In technical concentrate on Basics from IS branch from DS,Microprocessor,OS,computer Network,Software engineering
HR will be formal and they will tell about 3 year bond agreement, if you agreement for this they will call for you to technical discussion
2. IF a person’s salary is rs. X. He spends 10% on rent, 15% of remaining on edu of his children, and 10% of the remaining on clothes. Then remains rs 4131. What is his salary? Ans=Rs.6000 .
3. A a B
C D E
Triangle BDE is isosceles. find total area of the figure?
4. A Girl has m mins of homework in each of her s subjects? Find the part of how completed in 1 hour? Ans= 60/ms.
5. A can is 4/5 th full. If 6 glasses of oil is removed and 4 glasses of oil added, it is 3/4th full. What is its capacity? Ans= 40 litres
6. 3X-9<0. Which condition does x not satisfy from below?
A) -2 b) 1 c) 2 d)3 ans=d
7. (A/b)^(x-1)=(b/a)^(x-3) x=?
8. A’s salary is 33 1/3 % more than B. By how much is B’s salary less than A? Ans=25%
1.Symbol of PNP transistor? Choose one from 4 given figures..
2.Voltage follower is used for:
A) Connecting low impedance load to low impedance sources.
B) High low
C) High high
D) Low high
3. Sequential circuits:
A) Op depends on present ip and past op
B) Only present ip C) Only past op D) Does not depend on anything.
4.In combinational circuits: Options are same as above
5. Consider an half adder with delay d and a flip flop delay of d, calculate total delay..
A, B, C, L are similar lamps. At what combination of switches (S1,S2,S3) open or close does l glow brightest..
7. an m bit hamming code, it can correct..
A) errors upto m bits B) Errors uptp m/2 bits C) 2m bits D) Greater than m bits.
8. An energy efficient transformer core is made up of? ( Si alloy steel, iron, c, d)
9. Darlington pair is used to
A) Increase beta factor and dec I/p resistance
B) Increase beta factor and inc I/p resistance
C) Increase beta factor and dec o/p resistance
D) Increase beta factor and inc o/p resistance
10.Which instn does not affect z flag?
A) inc b B dcr b C inx b D dcx b
11. Which of these is pic( 8259, 8279, both, 8159)
12. Mode 2 in 8255 is used for opn of
A) Port 1 only B) Port 2 only C) Both ports 1 & 2 D) None
13. what is 1c 72? (voltage controller, current controller, sine wave generator, sq wave generator)
14. A 16 bit register can hold (2’s complement form)
A) 0 To 255 B) -32767 To +32767 C) -32768 To +32767 D) -32767 To +32768
14. if a has 33 1/2 % richer than B , B is less than A by.
a.16 1/3 b.27 c. 38 d. 42
1510% of an officer deducted for hr, 15% rent, 20% of the rest for savings, n remaining for ….. that is equal to 1431… find the total amt…(RS AGG)
16If M min spent on each sub n there r s subjects , time spent in am hour in all is ..
a.1/MS b. 60/MS c. 60M/s d. MS/60
4.Area of |————|
b | |
i have jus tried to make a fig.. i hope u got it a rect attached with a triangle find area ..
Ans : a*b+ 1/2 *b*b
17. 8254 counter :
18an x bit processor is defined by
a.prog ctr size
d.none of the above
19A bjt in cb mode is
a. power ampl.
b. current “
c. voltage ampl.
d. power / current “
20. find odd one:
ans: 8086 (16 bit)
a. interrupt 1> I/O device
b. hold 2>memory
c. wait 3> DMA ctroller
ans: a-1 , b - 3, c - 2
22..PPI is: 8255
23.Keypad ctroller is 8279