Preparation Material for BARC - Electronics Sample Questions
1. Distinction between FM and PM at high frequencies.
2. Which of these has the least propagation delay RTL/ECL/I2L/CMOS.
3. Switching speed of CMOS is affected/unaffected by changes in supply voltage.
4. Which of these provides a measure of heart rate P/QRS complex/T/none of these.
5. Given a ckt of a logarithmic amplifier you had to identify what ckt was it.
6. JFET can operate in depletion/enhancement/both/none of the above modes.
7. When a BJT operates in saturation the junctions are fwd biased/reverse biased/
8. BIBO stability criterion implies that poles are within/outside/on the unit circle.
9. For faithful amplification of low amplitude signals the cut-off/active/saturation regions of a transistor is used.
10. Lissajous pattern of a signal rotates 36 times per minute. if the oscillator frequency is 560 kHz then the unknown freq is
11. Percentage resolution of a 10 bit ADC.
12. To obtain 10 mV resolution on 5 V range how many bit DAC is to be used..
13. Why is LCD preferred to LED.
14. How will 0.6973 be displayed on 10 V range of a 4 ½ digit multimeter.
15. Which of the following cannot be used for an automatic feedback temp ctrl system thermocouple/thermometer/thermistor/IC sensor.
16. Y(n)=X(-n+3) is an example of a linear/non linear and shift variant/invariant system.
17. The falling body method is used to determine viscosity/humidity/ .
18. Which of these methods of viscosity measurement gives greatest accuracy falling body method/rotating cylinder method/both/
19. Some question on gas chromatography
20. A device having a rotor with 3 Y-connected coils and a stator is likely to be a synchro/RVDT/control transformer/