Arunachal Pradesh PSC Solved Old Question Paper
1. Antigen is important for human body because it
(A) Destroys harmful germs
(B) Is useful in treatment of poisons
(C) Reduces the body temperature
(D) Produces the antibodies
2. Night on Venus shall be of how many days ?
(A) 180 Earth days
(B) 135 Earth days
(C) 118 Earth days
(D) 50 Earth days
3. Who is associated with Discovery of Cristal Dynamics ?
(A) J. C. Bose
(B) C. V. Raman
(C) C. Ramanujam
(D) H. J. Bhabha
4. When an air bubble rises from the bottom of the lake and rises to the surface, its shape shall
(A) Grow bigger
(B) Become smaller
(C) No change
(D) Become saucer shaped
5. Total internal reflection takes place when the ray of light passes through
(A) Air to glass
(B) Water to glass
(C) Air to water
(D) Diamond to glass
6. In liquor poisoning which results in blindness the dangerous substance is
(A) Methyl alcohol
(B) Ethyl alcohol
(C) Emyl alcohol
(D) Benzyl alcohol
7. When ants bite they inject in human body, this substance which causes pain
(A) Glacial acetic acid
(B) Formic acid
(D) Stearic acid
8. Out of the following pairs of States and Tribes which pair is not correct ?
(B) Arunachal PradeshApatani
(C) Madhya PradeshLebada
9. Out of the following which acts as Biofertilizer for better Rice Harvest ?
(A) Rhizobium sp.
(B) Azotobacter sp.
(C) Blue Green Algae
(D) Kawak Mul Kawak
10. Which is the correct sequence in order of ascending atomic weights of Hydrocarbons ?
(A) Propane, Butane, Ethane, Methane
(B) Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane
(C) Butane, Propane, Ethane, Methane
(D) Butane, Propane, Methane, Ethane
11. Name the Indian State having the least population
12. The Hijri Era (Calendar) started in
(A) 570 A.D.
(B) 1129 A.D.
(C) 622 A.D.
(D) 712 A.D.
13. Which of the following is the indicator of Air Pollution ?
14. During Dehydration from human body the substance which is usually lost is
(B) Sodium Chloride
(C) Calcium Phosphate
(D) Potassium Chloride
15. Where is the Test Tube Baby (Egg) fertilised ?
(A) Outside the body of mother
(B) In the Test Tube
(C) In the Testis of man
(D) It does not take place
16. The well known discussion between Nachiketa and Yama is narrated in
17. Haemophilia is a genetic diseases which is caused by
(A) Fall in Haemoglobin level
(B) Rheumatic Heart
(C) Absence of clotting of blood
(D) White blood cells become less in number
18. In Indian Constitution in which Schedule there is mention of antidefection laws ?
(A) 10th Schedule
(B) 8th Schedule
(C) 2nd Schedule
(D) 5th Schedule
19. In British period in India fast development of Industries did not take place, because
(A) Absence of Natural Resources
(B) Absence of Foreign Capital
(C) Absence of Heavy Industries
(D) Wealthy people were disinterested in Industries
20. Who was the first Indian Woman to swim across the English Channel ?
(A) Kamaljit Sandhu
(B) Rita Faria
(C) Arti Saha
(D) Shanta Rangaswami
21. When was the Indias Communication Satellite INSAT-C3 was launched from Kourou in French Guiana ?
(A) February 28, 2000
(B) May 26, 1999
(C) March 22, 2000
(D) January 24, 2002
22. Which country is called the Playground of Europe ?
23. When was the United Nations Organisation founded ?
(A) October 20, 1945
(B) June 16, 1945
(C) November 11, 1944
(D) October 24, 1945
24. Keil Canal links the following
(A) North Sea and Baltic Sea
(B) Pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean
(C) Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea
(D) Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea
25. Who founded, Servants of India Society ?
(A) Pandit Hridaya Nath Kunjru
(B) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(D) Shriniwas Shastri