" Mock tests based on latest pattern followed by company
" Fully solved Test with answer and explanation
" Test Analytics and customized reports to evaluate performance
" Assess selection probability before the HP recruitment drive
" Mostly asked HP Technical / HR interview questions and best answers
" Start your preparation now for HP
HP Placement Paper 1
HP Placement Paper 2
HP Placement Paper 3
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Interview
No of questions : 40
Technical and aptitude1) Aptitude (R.S Aggrawal is sufficient 4 this)
3) English (synonyms and antonyms)
2. Group Discussion
Eg:"Should Mobile Phones are Banned in Schools?"
Always remember that someone is monitoring you. Try to be a good listener. Put your points confidently.Try to manage the group, it creates a good impression.
1. "Are u feeling nervous"?
2. Tell me about yourself..?
3. He will ask few questions related to trainings that you have undergone?
4. some questions from technical background like in Core Java, Oracle, some unix command, some from C++.why Java is plateform independent and something about JVM. And awt package and swings (all this was very easy questions). In oracle he draw a table and told me to select particular record from that table with using some constraints.
and also asked difference between statement, prepared statement, collable statement and some more general questions.
Unix part was very easy in this he asked some basic commands of unix and description i.e.related to files, directory and electronic self like ls, cat, cp, chmod, mkdir, rmdir, passwd, kill, who etc.
In C++ he asked some questions from header files and graphics programming.
After some more general questions.5. "Why u want to join hp ?"
6. If some other company will be providing you more ctc, will you leave hp?
Finally around 15 students were able to clear this round.
4. HR Interview round:
It was a very easy round. Here again they are concentrating on your communication skill and your confidence
This are very easy
Tell me something about yourself?
Some questions on strengths & weakness.
Hope to see you in hp. Good luck go get HP!