AAI Junior Executive ATC Electronics Previous Question Papers,AAI Non-Technical SectionAAI Numerical Aptitude Questions,AAI Junior Executive ATC,Electronics Previous Solved Question Papers AAI sample placement paper,AAI written test questions with detailed explanations,AAI aptitude reasoning general awareness and technical questions
1. Impulse Response Of The System H(Z)=Z^(-m)
2. A compact microstrip antenna may be obtained by…….
Top of a microstrip antenna may significantly affect the radiation properties. ... slits in the square patch, and the gain-enhancement is obtained by adding a high
3.i/p impedance of short circuit loss less transmission line of characteristics impedance 50 ohm is………….
2 Equations for a “lossless” Transmission Line ... 15 Characteristic Impedance of a Lossy Transmission Line ..... Some typical values can be found for Z0 = 50 ohm cable with a polyethylene dielectric and ... Short Circuit “Termination” R = 0 ..... For high powered systems to deliver a particular power level P = IV ,
4. Primary rate interface (PRI) consists of……………..
The T1 line consists of 24 channels, while an E1 has 31. ... The Primary Rate Interface (PRI) consists of 23 64-kbit/s B-channels and one 64-kbit/s D-channel
5.Centroid for closed loop characteristic equation 1+k/(s+1)(s+2)=0 is 1)0 2)-1 3)-2 4)-3
6. Gain margin of 0.75/(s+1)(s+2)- Construct the polar plot for the function
GH(S) =2(S+1)/ S2. find Gain cross over frequency ,Phase cross over frequency, Gain margin and Phase margin
7. Co –axial sexless connectors can be made of
should be remembered that performance starts at the ..... ground rules for precision sexless coaxial connectors .... made popular as the OSSM connector.
8. Alloy to make aircraft Frames ……………………..
In older aircraft, manufacturers used wood for frames, cloth to cover wings, metal (steel or aluminum) for various structural parts, rubber for wheels, ... Various alloys of Aluminum. ... What materials were used to make the wright brothers planes?
9. Eqn of the wave, When we claps our hands……………..
A good analogy is to consider what happens when we clap our hands. Clapping launches an acoustic wave, whereas a dipole launches an electro- magnetic ..... from Eq. D-1, the induced voltage is equal to the incident field strength E times
10.CCIC(co channel inter connection) is used to ………..
1)to separate carrier and voice signal. 2) Carrier and guard signal. 2) Carrier and guard signal
11. Higher power microwave generator
12. CHINA NAVIGATION &POSITIONG SYSTEM IS KNOW AS
13. TWO VECTORS a+b=a-b is known as
1) parallel 2)orthogonal
14. Question On Young’s double slit experiment
15 .Which countries is known as big apple
16. DNA invitrosynthesis
17. Brahmaputra shared by
1) china-mannamer 2)china- Bhutan
19. Assam is surrounded by (in four directions)
20. The rivers we cross when we travel from Bangladesh to Delhi………..
21.which ocean is in “S” SHAPE………..
22.”MAHA”Part of Malabar was the western ghat is located in 1) Tamil 2) Kerala……………
23. TCP-IP stack equivalent to the transport layer of CSI Model…………..
24. Which protocol is used to find the n/w address of a local device?
25. Maximum bit rate for the 802.11g………………..
26. FRAGALITY- characterized by or reflecting economy in the use of resources
27. EXPEDITE- verb) to hasten the action of; to speed up; to accelerate; to facilitate; to dispatch.
28. EVASIVE evasive adj. Inclined or intended to evade: took evasive action. Intentionally vague or ambiguous; equivocal
29. DISTINCTIVE . (a.) Marking or expressing distinction or difference; distinguishing; characteristic; peculiar
30. REVENOUS "full, satisfied
31. INCOHERENT-intelligible, understandable"
32. RESOLUTION- "compliance, indecision, weakness"
33.4 QUESTIONS ON MOSFET
34. QUESTIONS ON OP-AMP
35. QUESTIONS ON STLD(REGISTERS,FLIP FLOPS
36. QUESTIONS ON ANTENNS
38. A BIPOLAR TRANSISTOR IS KNOW AS - The junction version known as the bipolar junction transistor, invented by Shockley in 1948
1) VOLTAGE CONTROLLED CURRENT SOURCE
2) VOLTAGE CONTROLLED VOLTAGE SOURCE
3) CURRENT CONTROLLED CURRENT SOURCE
4) CURRENT CONTROLLED VOLTAGE SOURCE