Siemens Aptitude Numerical Paper
Siemens Campus recruitment pattern for freshers recruitment 2012
1.270 candidate appear for an examination, of which 252 passed. The pass percentage is :
2. 0.01 is what the percentage of 0.1?
3) A student has to obtin 33% of the total marks to pass. He got 125 marks and failed by 40 marks. The maximum marks are:
4)In a queue of children, Aashish is fifth from the left and Meena is 6th from the right. When they interchange their places among themselves, Aashish become thirteenth from the left. Then what will be Meenas position from the right?
5) 6 years back, Rom and Dom had their ages in the ratio 1:2. 6 years from now the ratio of their ages would be 3:4. What is the ratio of their ages today?
6) The primeter of a square is 128 square metre. What is it's area?
7)Find the number from the below list such that 320 is greater than 43% of the number.
747, 749, 744, 745
8)Two numbers are in the ratio 2:3. If 6 is added to both, the ratio changes to 3:4. What is the smaller number?
9)A boy bought a roll A of 56 inches wide and 141 yards long. He also bought B of 77 inches wide of length 333yards. Time taken for cutting A into 1 yard piece is 2 seconds. Time taken to cut into 141 pieces of 1 yard each is?
10) A Person buys a horse for 15 pounds, after one year he sells it for 20 pounds. After one year, again he buys the same horse at 30 pounds and sells it for 40 pounds. What is the profit for that person?
11)John buys a cycle for 31 dollars and given a cheque of amount 35 dollars. Shop Keeper exchanged the cheque with his neighbor and gave change to John. After 2 days, it is known that cheque is bounced. Shop keeper paid the amount to his neighbor. The cost price of cycle is 19 dollars. What is the profit/loss for shop keeper?
12) In a family there are some boys and girls. All boys told that they are having equal no of brothers and sisters and girls told that they are having twice the no. of brothers than sisters. How many boys and girls present in a family?
13) There are certain number of hats and gloves in a box. They are of 41 red, 23 green, 11 orange. Power gone. But a woman can differentiate between hats and gloves. How many draws are required to obtain a pair of each color.
14) 2 years ago of A is x times that of B. 3 Years hence the age of A is 4/3 times of B. What is the present age of B in binary form? (Value of x & y will be given)
15) metal strip of width x cm. 2 metal strips are placed one over the other, then the combine length of 2 strips is y. If z strips are placed in that manner. What is the final width of that arrangement?
16) There are 100 men and 100 women on the dance floor. They want to dance with each other. Then which of the following statements is always true:
a) There are 2 men who danced with equal no. of womens
b) There are 2 women who danced with equal no. of men
17) A game is played between 2 players and one player is declared as winner. All the winners from first round are played in second round. All the winners from second round are played in third round and so on. If 8 rounds are played to declare only one player as winner, how many players are played in first round?
18) There are 3 boys A, B, C and 2 Girls D, E. D always sit right to A. Girls never sit in extreme positions and in the middle position. C always sits in the extreme positions. Who is sitting immediate right to E?
19)15. Out of 10 white, 9 black and 7 red balls, in how many ways can we select one or more balls
20) A and B throw a dice. The probability that A s throw is not greater than B s is