MindTree Placement PreparationShare
Learn and practice IT Companies Placement Prep, Interview Preparation, MindTree questions and answers with explanation for interview,placement test,online test,competitive examination and entrance test
" Mock tests based on latest pattern followed by company
" Fully solved Test with answer and explanation
" Test Analytics and customized reports to evaluate performance
" Assess selection probability before the MindTree recruitment drive
" Mostly asked MindTree Technical / HR interview questions and best answers
" Start your preparation now for MindTree
Latest Selection Process of MindTree was as follows:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Paper pattern of MindTree is always variable.
1. Writtent Test :
Time Limit 50 Minutes
a) Aptitude and reasoning : 20 Minutes
Commong Topics normally asked in campus selections
b) Technical and C programming : 20 Minutes
Only C programming
To write C code or algorithm or flowchart
c) Essay writing :10 Minutes
Email to your Manager
Test was conduct by Mind tree team only. HR himself was present for test and it was very very strict environment. It was not online test..
Then they gave their presentation only to shortlisted candidates.
Listen it carefully. Many times they ask a question related to PPT. PPT was interesting.
2. Technical Interview - 1 Hour
1. Asked about all possible subjects studies till date
2. To explain C programme wrote in the written test
3. Correct mistakes if there
4. To write a code to swap to variables using stack
5. Difficult questions about C programming
6. Favorite subject-Microcontroller
7. Discuss about microcontroller
8. He ask me about 8085,8255,8086.
9. About OPAMP, antenna, operating system
Friends just be through with any one subject which u have studied. It will be good if your subject is related to digital electronics. And have patience. Interviewer may try to loose your confidence but please don’t give him chance and show confidence on ur face. Be happy. Coz mind tree is looking for happy people. So keep smiling during interview.
3. HR Interview
Int: tell me something about yourself apart from ur resume.(be ready for this question as this is very 1st question.)
1. What are your strengths and weakness?
2. Live example where u have done team work.
3. What are five senses of human body?
4. What is social networking?
5. Tell me four networking sites?
6. How many hours u spend on facebook daily?
7. Advantages and disadvantages of facebook?
8. Which movie u saw recently?
9. Who were actress and actor in it?
10. What do you like from that movie?
11. Who isyour role model?
12. By which train u go to home?
13. How often u go to home?
14. Ur preferences?
15. About family background
Be confident and maintain my smile
I gave him all answer very confidently and maintain my smile.
Friends just relax and be confident whatever u speak. Don’t lie or don’t try to bluff. HR is smarter than u. And go with positive attitude.
Friends don’t get frustrate there is something reserve for u too. Keep faith on god. And remember hard work always pay!! So ALL THE BEST!!
See u in MindTree !!!