SBI PO Selection Process details:
SBI PO Selection Process is of two ways as 1.Written test and 2.Group Discussion and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
A. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of English Language.
2. Test of General Awareness.
3. Test of data analysis and interpretation.
4. Test of Reasoning.
B. Descriptive Paper: This paper is of comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay.
IBPS Clerical Exam Online free practice test 2012
Start your bank preparation with online free practice test
We are included Sectional wise practice test with IBPS clerical Exam pattern 2012
1. Reasoning (40 Questions 40 marks)
2. English Language (40 Questions 40 marks)
3. Numerical Ability (40 Questions 40 marks)
4. General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry(40 Questions 40 marks)
5. Computer Knowledge (40 Questions 40 marks)
(Total 200-Questions 200 -Marks 2hours)
Bank PO Exam Online Practice test 2012
Practice online test for bank PO exam 2012-2013
1. Logical Reasoning (50 questions 50 Marks)
2. Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions 50 Marks)
3. Computer Knowledge (50 Questions 50 Marks)
4. English Language (50 Questions 25 marks)
5. General Awareness (50 Questions 50 Marks) (With special reference to Banking Industry)
(Total 250 Questions 225 Marks)
6. Descriptive Paper on English Composition : 25 Marks 60 Minutes (Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc)
Bank Specialist Exam Online Practice test 2012
Practice online test for bank Specialist Exam 2012-2013
1. Reasoning (50 Questions 50 marks)
2. English Language (50 Questions 25 mark)
3. Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions 50 mark)
4. Professional Knowledge (50 Questions 75 mark)
(Total 200 Questions 200 Mark 2 hours)
About IBPS Online Clerical Exam (2012-2013)
IBPS conducted the first ever common written exam for clerical cadre in banking last year. The scorecard for the exam conducted last year expires in February 2013. To recruit more clerical cadre candidates in public sector banks, IBPS has announced the dates for IBPS Clerk Exam 2012. However, compared to last year, there are quite a few changes in the eligibility criteria and exam pattern.
Participating public sector banks
Last year, 19 public sector banks were participating in the exam. This year, the number has gone up to 20 with the inclusion of IDBI Bank. The list of 20 public sector banks participating in the exam is as follows:
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Andhra Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of India
5. Bank of Maharashtra
6. Canara Bank
7. Central Bank of India
8. Corporation Bank
9. Dena Bank
10. IDBI Bank
11. Indian Bank
12. Indian Overseas Bank
13. Oriental Bank of Commerce
14. Punjab National Bank
15. Punjab and Sind Bank
16. Syndicate Bank
17. UCO Bank
18. Union Bank of India
19. United Bank of India
20. Vijaya Bank
Features of Bank Preparation Kit
Course Kit covering all topics of Common Written Examination(CWE).
Fully solved online mock CWE tests with timer,answers and detailed explanation.
All India performance ranking.
Collection of general awareness material on a regular basis.
More than 4000 fully solved practice questions with detailed explanation.
Sample Papers of IBPS-PO,Specialist officer,clerk,Gramin Bank-RRBs,SBI,RBI etc