LIC learn and practice questions and answers of Latest Current affairs latest gk questions 2013 related sports, economy, films, national international questions for all competitive exams.LIC ADO Executives and other posts banks ibps psu and IT upcoming written test practice questions. LIC and other insurance companies like NIC,GIC.etc commonly written test comprises quantitative aptitude, reasoning, general awareness, current affairs questions. To prepare LIC upcoming examination have to practice last years or previous years free solved question papers with detailed explanations and answers.Current affairs of OSCAR Winners 2013 (85th Academy Awards Winners)
LICLatest Current affairs questions 2013
1. Who is the winner of Australian Open 2013 Women's title ?
Answer: Victoria Azarenka
2. Who is the winner of Australian Open 2013 men's title ?
Answer: Novak Djokovic
3. Who is the chief guest of 2013 Pravasi Bharatiya Divas ?
Answer: Rajkeswur Purryag, President of Mauritius (Held in Kochi)
4. Who is the chief guest of republic day 2013 ?
Answer: Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck, King of Bhutan
5. Who is first female President of South Korea ?
Answer: Park Guen-hye
6. Who is the first female Chief Justice of Sri Lanka ?
Answer: Shirani Bandaranayake (recently impeached)
7. Who is the winner of DSC Prize for South Asian Literature 2013 ?
Answer: Jeet Thayil (book - Narcopolis)
8. Which is the Longest Railway Tunnel in India?
Answer: Pir Panjal Railway Tunnel (Banihal railway tunnel)
9. Where did the World Economic Forum annual meeting held ?
Answer: Davos, Switzerland
10. Who has been conferred won Keerthi Chakra (the second highest among peace time gallantry awards of the country) ?
Answer: Major Anoop Joseph
11. Which Indian scientist conferred with China's top science award ?
Answer: CNR Rao
12. Who is the winner of Ranji Trophy 2012-2013 ?
13. Which country recently test fired Hatf-9 (Nasr) missile ?
14. Who is the new Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi ?
Answer: Kalyan Kumar Chakravarty
15. Who is the new President of Sahitya Akademi ?
Answer: Dr. Vishwanath Prasad Tiwari
16. Who is appointed as the next Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations ?
Answer: Asoke Kumar Mukerji
17. Who is the worlds oldest Marathon runner ?
Answer: Fauja Singh
LIC_OSCAR Winners 2013 (85th Academy Awards Winners)
17. Which film won this year's Best Picture Oscar ?
18. Which actor won this year's Best Actor (in a Leading Role) Oscar ?
Answer: Daniel Day-Lewis (Lincoln)
19. Which actress won this year's Best Actress (in a Leading Role) Oscar ?
Answer: Jennifer Lawrence (Silver Linings Playbook)
20. Who won this year's Best Director Oscar ?
Answer: Ang Lee (Life of Pi)
21. Who is the first person to win Best Actor Oscar thrice ?
Answer: Daniel Day-Lewis
- JOBS BY COURSES
- BE / B.Tech Jobs
- MCA Jobs
- MBA / PGDM Jobs
- ME / M.Tech Jobs
- M.Sc Jobs
- B.Com Jobs
- BBA / BBM Jobs
- BCA Jobs
- B.Sc Jobs
- Diploma Jobs
- JOBS BY CITIES
- Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Jobs in Bangalore
- Jobs in Chennai
- Jobs in Delhi / NCR
- Jobs in Hyderabad
- Jobs in Kolkata
- Jobs in Mumbai
- Jobs in Pune
- Jobs in Gurgaon
- Jobs in Noida
- SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS
- Placement Papers
- Selection Procedure
- Company Profiles
- Latest Papers
- IT Companies
- Non IT Companies
- Bank Papers
- POWER PLACEMENT PREPARATION
- Aptitude Preparation
- General Knowledge
- Interview Preparation
- Online Tests
- IT Companies Preparation
- GATE Preparation
- CAT Preparation
- Bank Exam Preparation
- PSU Companies Preparation
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 Jobsite for freshers in India with more than 3500+ top companies hiring through Freshersworld.com. Freshersworld is a one-stop shop for all your career needs, right from your campus interview preparation till the final selection in your dream company.