Hi friends there are 3rounds for Capgemini.
total 1hour there is negative ¼.
Just look for easy questions and don’t attempt hard ones.sectional cutoff 11-13.
1. A garrison had provision for a certain number of days. After 10 days, 1/5 of the men desert and it is found that the provisions will now last just as long as before. How long was that?
a. 15 b. 25 c. 35 d. 50
2. Find the equation whose roots are 9 and 5?
3. Find the 20th term from the last in the sequence 3,7,11............407 ?
4. The sum of first 20 numbers in an A.P. is equal to the sum of first 30 numbers. Find the sum of first 50 numbers of the A.P.?
5. Find the next term in series - Y W U S Q O M ?
a. P b. J c. L d. None of these.
6. Find the missing term in series - 1, 27, 125, ?, 729
7. Find the next term in series - 25, 37, 49, 61, ?
These qns are based on situations given below:
7 Uni crick players are to be honored at a special luncheon. The players will be seated on a dais along one side of a single rectangular table.
A and G have to leave the luncheon early and must be seated at the extreme right end of table, which is closest to exit.
B will receive Man of the Match and must be in the centre chair
C and D who are bitter rivals for the position of Wicket keeper dislike one another and should be seated as far apart as possible
E and F are best friends and want to seat together.
8) Which of the foll may not be seated at either end of the table?
i. C ii. D iii. G iv. F
9) Which of the foll pairs may not be seated together?
i. E & A ii. B & D iii. C & F iv. G & D
A robot moves on a graph sheet with x-y axes. The robot is moved by feeding it with a sequence of instructions. The different instructions that can be used in moving it, and their meanings are:
GOTO(x,y) move to pt with co-ord (x,y) no matter where u are currently
WALKX(P) move parallel to x-axis through a distance of p, in the +ve direction if p is +ve and in –ve if p is –ve
WALKY(P) move parallel to y-axis through a distance of p, in the +ve direction if p is +ve and in –ve if p is –ve
10) The robot reaches point (5,6) when a sequence of 3 instr. Is executed, the first of which is GOTO(x,y) , WALKY(2), WALKY(4). What are the values of x and y?
i. 2,4 ii. 0,0 iii. 3,2 iv 2,3
11) The robot is initially at (x.y), x>0 and y<0. The min no. of Instructions needed to be executed to bring it to origin (0,0) if you are prohibited from using GOTO instr. Is:
i. 2 ii. 1 iii. x + y iv. 0
12) If a certain sum of money at SI doubles itself in 5 yrs then what is d rate?
5% 20% 25% 14.8%
13) The sum of six consecutive odd nos. is 888. What is the average of the nos.?
I. 147 ii. 148 iii. 149 iv. 146
14) If 1= (3/4)(1+ (y/x) ) then
I. x=3y ii. x=y/3 iii. x=(2/3)y iv. None
Ten coins are distr. Among 4 people P, Q, R, S such that one of them gets a coin, another gets 2 coins,3rd gets 3 coins, and 4th gets 4 coins. It is known that Q gets more coins than P, and S gets fewer coins than R
a. If the no. of coins distr. To Q is twice the no. distr. to P then which one. is necessarily true?
i. R gets even no. of coins
ii. R gets odd no. of coins
iii. S gets even no. of coins
iv. S gets odd no. of coins
b. If R gets at least two more coins than S which one of the following is necessarily true?
i. Q gets at least 2 more coins than S
ii. Q gets more coins than P
iii. P gets more coins than S
iv. P and Q together get at least five coins
c. If Q gets fewer coins than R, then which one of the following is not necessarily true?
i. P and Q together get at least 4 coins
ii. Q and S together get at least 4 coins
iii.R and S together get at least 5 coins
iv.P and R together get at least 5 coins
Elle is 3 times older than Zaheer. Zaheer is ½ as old as Waheeda. Yogesh is elder than Zaheer.
What is sufficient to estimate Elle’s age?
i. Zaheer is 10 yrs old
ii. Yogesh and Waheeda are both older than Zaheer by the same no of yrs.
iii. Both of the above
iv. None of the above
Which one of the following statements can be inferred from the info above
i. Yogesh is elder than Waheeda
ii. Elle is older than Waheeda
iii. Elle’s age may be less than that of Waheeda
iv. None of the above
An employee has to allocate offices to 6 staff members. The offices are no. 1-6. the offices are arranged in a row and they are separated from each other by dividers>hence voices, sounds and cigarette smoke flow easily from one office to another Miss R needs to use the telephone quite often throughout the day. Mr. M and Mr. B need adjacent offices as they need to consult each other often while working.
Miss H is a senior employee and his to be allotted the office no. 5, having the biggest window. Mr D requires silence in office next to his. Mr. T, Mr M and Mr. D are all smokers. Miss H finds tobacco smoke allergic and consecutively the offices next to hers are occupied by non-smokers. Unless specifically stated all the employees maintain an atmosphere of silence during office hrs.
15. The ideal candidate to occupy office farthest from Mr. B will be i. Miss H ii. Mr. M iii. Mr. T iv. Mr. D
16. The three employees who are smokers should be seated in the offices i. 1 2 4 ii. 2 3 6 iii. 1 2 3 iv. 1 2 3
17. The ideal office for Mr. M would be i. 2 ii. 6 iii. 1 iv. 3
18. In the event of what occurrence within a period of one month since the assignment of the offices would a request for a change in office be put forth by one or more employees?
i. Mr D quitting smoking
ii. Mr. T taking over duties formally taken care of by Miss R
iii. The installation of a water cooler in Miss H’s office
iv. Mr. B suffering from anemia
1.Fresh Grapes contain 90% water by wt. Dried grapes contain 20% water by %age. What will b wt of dried grapes when we begin with 20 kg fresh grapes?
a)2kg b) 2.4kg c) 2.5kg d) none
2. How many 5 digit no. can b formed wit digits 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 which r divisible by 4 and digits not repeated
a)144 b)168 c)192 d) none
3. There is a rectangular Garden whose length and width are 60m X 20m.There is a walkway of uniform width around garden. Area of walkway is 516m^2. Find width of walkway
a)1 b)2 c)3 d)4
4. If 1= (3/4)(1+ (y/x) ) then
5. The sum of six consecutive odd nos. is 888. What is the average of the nos.?
6. If x-y + z = 19 , y + z =20 , x-z=3 , find d value of x+4y-5z
a)22 b)38 c)17 d) none
7. Find approx value of 39.987/0.8102+1.987*18.02
a)72 b)56 c)86 d)44
8. Asish was given Rs. 158 in denominations of Rs 1 each. He distributes these in diff bags, such that ne sum of money of denomination betn 1 and 158 can be given in bags. The min no. of such bags reqd
a)10 b)17 c)15 d) none
for this exam 400 appeared in that only 22 selected for next round.in that totally 14 members selected,in that I am one among them .