Amdocs Latestoff and on campus Recruitment Pattern, Amdocs latest placement papers,Amdocs latest test pattern,amdocs written test free sample placement papers questions for off and on campus recruitment procedure,Amdocs technical written test and amdocs aptitude written test questions,amdocs previous years solved question papers,Amdocs fresher job engineers recruitment questions,,Amdocs job interview questions,amdocs latest placement paper questions,amdocs programming ability questions,amdocs UNIX,SQL questions,amdocs aptitude,reasoning,technical and hr interview questions
Amdocs Written Test has two sections
1. 95Q : 120 MIN
2. 25% negative marking would be definitely present.
3. Need to score 60% Overall marks in Aptitude portion comprising of Quantitave Ability,Attention to detail and Learning ability(Technical Passage).
4. Need to score 60% Overall marks in SQL,UNIX,C/ C++ / JAVA.
Aptitude Part Consist of 6 sections:
Ø Quantitative Aptitude
Ø Attention to Details
Ø Technical Passage
Ø Programming Ability Test
AmdocsQuantitative Aptitude: 20 Q : 25min
Venn diagrams,DS,some questions on average,2 Logical Reasoning Caselets each comprising of 4-5 questions.
Amdocs Attention to Details:15Q 15min
Pattern matching ,arithmetic operators substitution (if + is * ...),2 Decision making questions each comprising of 4-5 questions This section in sample paper comprise mostly of pattern matching questions which is not the case in actual paper and would follow the above pattern.
Amdocs Technical passage: 10 Q :15 min
This sub-section comprise of a technical passage(USB ,Cookies, Computer N/w,File Organization ,O.S etc and is followed by 10 questions. Don’t commit the mistake of reading the whole passage as all the questions are direct, so just browse through the passage.
Amodocs Programming Ability Test (c / c++ / java): 20Q : 25min
I would recommend you to choose between c and c++ as Java was Quite difficult and remember that based on your language selection in this test you would be asked question in technical interview.
Amdocs SQL: 15Q :15min
This is indeed the toughest section of the paper. There can be things which you must have not heard of earlier. Remember questions given in sample paper are quite different from what actually appears in paper.
Amdocs Questions asked are mainly based on :
1. Index(Clustered,Non Clustered)
2. Views(Updateble and read only views ,How they are internally stored)
3. Where condtion involving columns that contain NUll values(so in this case you must remember how AND and OR operators work on NULL values)
4. INSERT statements to a table.
5. Some built in functions (Decode(),Substr().Instr() )
6. Nested queries
7. Join operations (involves ANSI AND THETA notations)
8. Result of a Query(A table schema would be given and you would be required to determine what would be its output whether it contains any error)
9. Error Correction in a Query i.e what should be modified to make a query run succesfully.
This mainly comprise of errors in GROUP BY ,HAVING CLAUSE,JOINS(for e.g.joining two tables without any condition although is correct but would not yield the result)
UNIX: 15Q :15min
Basic commands tee,chmod would always be asked,tail,head,cut,paste,sed,vi editor internal commands(i,I,a,A..),grep,chgrp ,etc.System calls May or may not be asked. Do remember meaning of special symbols such as $$,$!,$#,$*,$1 etc.