The selection process is
1) Written test
2) Technical interview
3) HR interview
The first paper of the written test is of Aptitude (10 Questions) of 20 mins and the second one is based upon you are background (Myself being a mechanical engg: I have selected Heat Transfer/CFD) and it consists of 12 questions (20 mins).
There is no negative marking
These are the questions given to us
1) First problem is related to ratio.(easy one)
2) The sum of 2 numbers is 24. If the twice of the square of the smaller one is 4 more than square of the larger one. Find the numbrs?
3) Boat problem (Speed of boat in still water is given, for a same time distance of upstream and downstream is given). Find the speed of the stream?
4th and 5th problem on angles
Sixth one is logarithm prblm (easy one)
7) 2^x= 7^y= 14^z ,z=? (in terms of x and y) ans if xy/(x-y)
8) A rectangle of 3780 m and 4800 m. What are the minium number of square tiles to fill the rectangle of a given area.
Ans: Take HCF of two numbers, that is the minimum side of the square. Divide it you'll get the answer Coming to the Technical section (among the options of Stress, (Heat Transfer) CFD, Chemical/CFD, Electrical ), i have selected Heat Transfer (CFD)
Out of the 12 questions 6- 7 questions were very easy like
Which bl is greater
Thermal boundary layer or hydrodynamic bl
T increases How K varies for solids and gases
For a finite parallel the radiation will depend on
Some heat transfer problems and few CFD problems in central difference scheme what is the criteria for stability?
I didn't got selected for the interview.
So i am sharing my experience.
All the best Guys