COMPUTER ASSOCIATES Question Papers, COMPUTER ASSOCIATES Model Question Paper, COMPUTER ASSOCIATES Test Patterns
COMPUTER ASSOCIATES PAPER
Hello every one,
following is the CA written test pattern n q's i remember:
Apt is for 40 marks , it consists of 3sections(verbal, Analytical, aptitude; remember each section as separate cutoff)
1.10 english qs.
In this one passage was given about Client-sever Database system , U can answer them even with out reading the passage, this is for 5 marks and u will be given 5 more qs on synonoms & articals very easy ones.
2. LogicalDeduction for 5 marks
i.e; qs like following
U will be given 2 Statements & a quesion, if u are able to ans that q. with 1st stat. only then
ans is-A,with 2nd only then ans is-B , with the help of both only then ans is-C ,with the help of either ans is-D if u can't ans anyway ans is-E
one q. I remember
IF X& Y ARE INTEGERS BELOW 100 THEN IS (X>y)?
II. X+Y+Z= 270.
U REFER ANY REASONING BOOK U WILL GET THOSE TYPE OF
QS,no prob very easy ones, do practice some qs from any book.
3.If * is to / ,+ is to *, - is to +, / is to - then what is the value of following exp.
16* 18 + 10-20/2.
THREE SUCH QS.
4. SET OPERATIONS LIKE THESE.....In a class of 300, 35% students failed in Telugu ,45% failed in English ,15% failed in both , then how many passed both?
FOUR SUCH QS WERE GIVEN.
5. Two equal (in size ) cubes are divided into 216(each) equal parts. And arranged as to form their original cubes & these cubes (i.e; each 216 parts r put to form their original cube form )are kept horizantally one after the other to form a cubiod. Now those pieces which r in colomns 1,3 5,8 10,12 (from left to right) are removed from both oppsite rectangular sides. and now the remaing structure of cubiod is
Painted black .
5 Qs based on this info.
1.how many those pieces get coloured 3 faces?
2. how many those pieces get coloured 2 faces?
3. how many those pieces get coloured 1 face?
4. how many those pieces get coloured on more than 3 pieces?
And second paper U can choose(C/C++/java),i opted C:
WISH U ALL BEST OF LUCK