BSF Exam Syllabus
BSF Constable Exam Syllabus
Their are 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked of 100 Marks. General & Ex-Serviceman Candidates have to score 35 % Marks to qualify the written test. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to score 33% marks to qualify the written exam.
Question Paper will be distributed in four parts as following :-
1. General Awareness/General Knowledge
2. Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
3. Analytic, Aptitude & Ability to Observe the distinguish Pattern
4. Basic Knowledge of Hindi/English
BSF Constable Selection Process :-
1. Document Verification :- At first their will be Documents will be checked are they real or fake.
2. Physical Standard Test :- After that PST (Physical Standard Test) will be done.
3. Physical Efficiency Test :- Then their will be an Physical Efficiency Test will be held. Candidates have to clear a 5 kilometers race with in 24 Minutes.
4. One Trade Test:- After that candidates qualify PET Test put through the respective trade test. Each of the candidate have to go through 1 trade test fill at the application form.
5. Written Test :- Written Test will be held for the qualified candidates.
6. Medical Test :- After that finalized candidates have to go through the Medical examination. After that final Merit List will be prepared. Stay connected with us for the latest information about Physical, Written Test & other exam date & Information.