BSF Exam Model Question Paper
BSF ASI/HC/CT Clerical Aptitude Question Paper
1. What should come in the place of (?) in the given series?
ACE, FGH, ?, PON
2. Typist : Typewriter : : Writer: ?
3. Paint: Artist : : Wood: ?
4. acme : mace :: alga: ?
5. EIGHTY : GIEYTH : : OUTPUT:?
6. Medicine is related to Patient in the same way as Education is related to
7. Fill in the missing letter in the following series
S, V, Y, B, ?
8. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series?
3, 8, 6, 14, ?, 20
9. Select the correct option in place of the question mark.
AOP, CQR, EST, GUV, ?
10. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series?
1, 4, 9, 25, 36, ?
Directions(Q. 11 to 14): Select the one which is different from the other three.
11. (A) Bokaro
12. (A) January
13. (A) Bible
14. (A) Star
Directions(Q. 15 to 17): based on alphabets.
15. If the sequence of the alphabets is reversed which of the following would be the 14th letter from your left?
(D) None of these
16. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter, which is 12th from the left?
17. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter which is 10th to the left of the last but one letter from the right?
Directions(Q. 18 to 23) Three of the following four are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
18. (A) Green
19. (A) Rabbit
20. (A) Polo
21. (A) Sun
22. (A) Cheese
23. (A) Carrot
24. In a certain code CONTRIBUTOR is written as RTNOCIROTUB. How is prohibition written in that code?
25. If CAT and BOAT are written as XZG and YLZG respectively in a code language how is EGG to be written in the same language?
26. In a code language SINGER is written as AIBCED then GINGER will be written in the same code as
27. If BAT is coded as 283, CAT is coded as 383 and ARE is coded as 801, then the code for BETTER is
28. If water is called black, black is called tree, tree is called blue, blue is called rain, rain is called pink and pink is called fish in a certain language then what is the colour of sky called in that language?
29. A man walks 3 km northwards and then turns left and goes 2 km. He again turns left and goes 3 km. He turns right and walks straight. In which direction he is walking now?
30. One morning after sunrise Vikram and Shailesh were standing in a lawn with their back towards each other. Vikrams shadow fell exactly towards left-hand side. Which direction Shailesh was facing?